Environment Generator helps you to create Backgrounds and Environments in 3dCutout. Process is very easy:
Load PSL: Lets you load a PSL file from disk.
Load Bitmap: Lets you load a PSL file from disk.
Align: Opens align dialog option.
Pivot: Activates Pivot mode.
- Export PSL file from Photoshop by using Photoshop-Exporter.
- Load PSL file in 3dCutout.
- Scale it by using a scale sheet or by using a character size.
- Write a name for background.
- Select a category.
- Every layer of an each background will be save as an environment. So write a prefix, helps you to find that environment later.
- Save Background.
Photoshop Exporter (PSL)