Only Administrator users can access this section. For more information about user roles, permissions, settings, etc. take a look at User Management section.
For accessing Project Management dialog click Preferences button at top left-top corner of 3dCutout window.
3dCutout contains project management system to help you work with multiple projects at same time. Each project has its own assets, files and properties.
Here you can connect to existing project or create new one. Each project can have its own thumbnail and color.
- Thumbnail: You can import a picture for episode thumbnail. This thumbnail will be shown in section.
- Color: This color will be show as background color of Main UI.
- Thumbnail: You can import a picture for episode thumbnail.
- Output settings: Here you can choose Render size and Frame Rate.
- Preview Output Path: Here you must select output path for previews.
- Preview Preset: This preset file will be use when you create preview for selected episode.
- Render Preset: This preset file will be use when you render selected episode.
- Save Lock: If you check this checkbox, selected episode will be freeze and you cannot save in this episode. This option is useful when you don't want to override files of this episode.